Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Authors are not allowed to submit Manuscript submitted for consideration for publication in the SOCRATES to any other Journal from the date of submission to the date of the Editorial decision.
- The submission file is in (.DOC/.DOCX) document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- References - APA - American Psychological Association, (6th ed.) Style has been used.
- Authors selected for publication in Socrates will have to provide the Journal with the permission to publish the article by filling the publishing agreement.We will not include any paper in any issue without written permission and consent of the author(s).
- SOCRATES Require submitting Authors to file a Competing Interest (CI) statement with their submission. At the time of manuscript acceptance, SOCRATES journal will ask authors to confirm and, if necessary, update their disclosure statements. Based on the disclosures made through the form, the form will automatically generate a disclosure statement, which you will receive via e-mail.
- The author(s) agrees to Self-Archiving policy of the Journal. Socrates journal does not allow authors to post items submitted to the journal on personal Not for Profit websites or institutional repositories or on any other website prior to publication and after publication. They can only share web links to their published article after publication.
The focus of this section is to include research papers and articles from English literature, not just the literature of England.
Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Research papers addressing problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument are invited for contribution in this section.
Revised Copyright/CC license that applies to all the articles published after 05-02-2017
Copyright/CC license that applies to all the articles published before 05-02-2017
Author(s) will retain all the right except commercial and re-publishing rights. In the case of re-publishing, they will have to obtain written permission from the journal. Additional licensing agreements (Creative Commons licenses) grants rights to readers to copy, distribute, display and perform the work as long as you give the original author(s) credit, they can not use the works for commercial purposes and are not allowed to alter, transform, or build upon the work. For any reuse or distribution, readers and users must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holders. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the authors’ rights. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
Research Papers published in SOCRATES are licensed under an Attribution -NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)