SOCRATES is an International, Multi-lingual, Multidisciplinary Refereed and Indexed Scholarly Journal.
Description of the journal SOCRATES:
SOCRATES is available in both Print and On-line versions.
- Printed Version (ISSN 2347-2146)
- On-line Version (ISSN 2347-6869)
- Journal Frequency: Published quarterly in March-June-September and December i.e. Four Issues in a year.
- Script/Language of the Journal: Multilingual - English, Hindi, Persian
- Subjects/Disciplines Covered: Multidisciplinary (22 Disciplines)
- Socrates ISSN 2347- 6869 (On-line version of the journal is Open access)
- Printed version of SOCRATES ISSN 2347-2146 is available for Subscription.
SOCRATES aspires to be one of Worlds’s leading Journal Publishing innovative, responsive and high-quality Research Papers. Socrates is a serious, scholarly publication that is peer-reviewed and indexed, and we only accept quality manuscripts to publish in this international journal.Our mission behind introducing and initiating this journal is to motivate Scholars who have the willingness to Produce and publish quality research and discuss his/her original research, thoughts and ideas. We strongly believe in the concept of connected academic world. Thus, we have indexed our journal at some of the best citation centres.
Current status of the Journal Socrates:
- The Journal Socrates is relatively young yet well-known around the Globe.
- Socrates is highly Indexed.
- Produced as par of the Harvard Dataverse Network.
- Socrates is connected with the centralized network of digital libraries of USA and UK
- Socrates is under evaluation for calculation of Impact factor: Journal Citation Reports®
- SOCRATES is a REGISTERED JOURNAL FOR INDEXING (METADATA HARVESTING) Base URL for SOCRATES Repository: OAI-PMH version is 2.0 http://www.socratesjournal.com/index.php/socrates/oai Registered with worlds topmost directories and databases.
- Socrates is included in the Public Knowledge Project Private LOCKSS Network (PKP PLN) Journal Identifier: Journal's unique identifier for the PKP PLN: 9C5C2688-4603-B11C-589B-67EE49F6XXXX
CALL FOR PAPER *NEW*: SOCRATES VOL. 3 NO. 1 ISSUE - MARCH 2015
Deadline For Paper Submission: March 15, 2015
Socrates Journal invites Authors/Researchers to submit their Sponsored papers for consideration of publication in the regular Issues of the Journal.
The paper which does not belong to any of the disciplines/domains covered by the journal is published in the journal as a sponsored paper Click here for the list of disciplines covered by the journal. The paper should be reviewed/refereed by potential reviewers/referees before submission. It would be mandatory for the principal author to upload reviewers recommendation sheet as a supplementary file with the submission.The paper may belong to any discipline and any language. It would be mandatory for the principal author to provide the Journal with Authors details, Title of the paper, Abstract and Keywords of the paper in English for better Indexing.
Click here to Know more about Sponsored Papers.
Who can Recommend/Review Sponsored Papers?
The Expert should have a post-graduate / Doctorate degree in their respective subject with 15 years of professional experience Associate Professor / Professor / Senior Scientist or equivalent position in teaching, research National/international awardees and citation laureates, Scientists / researchers and other faculty members working at leading R & D Organisation and other Academic Institutions involved in teaching and research.
In the case of Indian sponsored Papers, the reviewers/referees must have an Expert I.D. (profile with VIDWAN: EXPERT DATABASE)
We will Publish, and index your sponsored paper in the upcoming issue of the journal. Unlike the regular paper submissions, sponsored papers are charged.
Please Note: Registration with the journal is not mandatory to submit sponsored papers
Vol 2, No 4 (2014): Issue - December
Bryan Mead, ARGHYA CHAKRABORTY, PINAKI RANJAN DAS, Sepp Arvi,Harp Grady,Dr. Abdus Shahid
- Hiding in Plain Sight: False Identity and the Use of Space in Akira Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress. Bryan Mead
- The Woman Construct: An Existential Critique ARGHYA CHAKRABORTY, PINAKI RANJAN DAS
- "The New Sorrows of Young W." "Comments on the Film Adaptation of Ulrich Plenzdorf's GDR Novel" Arvi Sepp
Children & Maternal Health - Informative Article
- eHealth Services in Supporting Pregnant Women Dr. Abdus Shahid