SOCRATES is an International, Multi-lingual, Multidisciplinary Refereed and Indexed Scholarly Journal.
Description of the journal SOCRATES:
SOCRATES is available in both Print and On-line versions.
- Printed Version (ISSN 2347-2146)
- On-line Version (ISSN 2347-6869)
- Journal Frequency: Published quarterly in March-June-September and December i.e. Four Issues in a year.
- Script/Language of the Journal: Multilingual - English, Hindi, Persian
- Subjects/Disciplines Covered: Multidisciplinary (22 Disciplines)
- Socrates ISSN 2347- 6869 (The On-line version of Socrate is Open access).
- Printed version of SOCRATES ISSN 2347-2146 is available for Subscription.
SOCRATES aspires to be one of Worlds’s leading Journal Publishing innovative, responsive and high-quality Research Papers. Socrates is a serious, scholarly publication that is peer-reviewed and indexed, and we only accept quality manuscripts to publish in this international journal.Our mission behind introducing and initiating this journal is to motivate Scholars who have the willingness to Produce and publish quality research and discuss his/her original research, thoughts and ideas. We strongly believe in the concept of connected academic world. Thus, we have indexed our journal at some of the best citation centres.
Current status of the Journal Socrates:
- The Journal Socrates is relatively young yet well-known around the Globe.
- Socrates is highly Indexed.
- Produced as par of the Harvard Dataverse Network.
- Socrates is connected with the centralized network of digital libraries of USA and UK
- Socrates is under evaluation for calculation of Impact factor: Journal Citation Reports®
- SOCRATES is a REGISTERED JOURNAL FOR INDEXING (METADATA HARVESTING) Base URL for SOCRATES Repository: OAI-PMH version is 2.0 http://www.socratesjournal.com/index.php/socrates/oai Registered with worlds topmost directories and databases.
- Socrates is included in the Public Knowledge Project Private LOCKSS Network (PKP PLN) Journal Identifier: Journal's unique identifier for the PKP PLN: 9C5C2688-4603-B11C-589B-67EE49F6XXXX
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: Socrates 1st International Conference on Governance 2015 (SICG 2015)
CALL FOR PAPER *NEW*: SOCRATES VOL. 3 NO. 2 ISSUE - JUNE 2015
Deadline For Regular Paper Submission: May 5, 2015
Deadline For Sponsored Paper Submission: May 31, 2015
Regular Paper Submission:
Socrates Journal invites Authors/Researchers to submit their research papers for consideration of publication in the regular Issues of the Journal.
Online Paper Submissions: » SUBMIT YOUR PAPER NOW
Vol 3, No 1 (2015): Issue-March
About this Issue:
This issue of Socrates has been divided into four sections. The first section of this issue is Language & Literature- English. The first article of this section deals with Pierre Bourdieu’s concept of “symbolic” or “soft” violencein Margaret Drabble’s latest novel, The Pure Gold Baby (2013).The second article of this section tends to analyses Connection in Richard Ford’s A Multitude of Sins.The third article of this section applies the formalistic approach to scrutinize the two poems of William Butler Yeats.
The second section of this issue is Philosophy. The first article of this section analyses the epistemological limit that separates the superhero fictitious universe from our universe of causal reality. The second article of this section argues that whatever might be said about his attack on other German philosophers, Santayana’s attack on Kant, despite its subtlety, its force and its intelligence, is fundamentally misguided.
The third section of this issue is Economics, Commerce and Management. In the first paper of this section authors have examined how, when and to what extent Strategic Human Resource Practices affect performance at the employee level. The second article of this section explores some of the important aspects of effective mobile money and digital financial services in bringing financial inclusion.
The fourth section of this issue is Politics, Law and Governance. The article in this section explores the African Union’s (“AU”) science and technology plan and strategy for Africa within the construct of Kwame Nkrumah’s socio-political thought.
The fifth section of this issue The new Book, reviews AamNama by renowned scholar and poet "Suhail Kakorvi".
- Bushra Juhi Jani Research Student School of English. The University of Sheffield United Kingdom.
- Frédéric Dumas English Department Stendhal University — Grenoble, France
- Farough Fakhimi Anbaran Shiraz University, Islamic Republic of Iran
- Alexandros Schismenos PhD Scholar Philosophy of Science University of Ioannina Greece
- Dr. Samuel J.M. Kahn Assistant Professor of Philosophy Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis United States
- Prof. Madhurima Lall Professor& Head Department of Applied Economics Faculty of Commerce University of Lucknow India
- Smt. Anjana Mohan Research Scholar Department of Applied Economics Faculty of Commerce University of Lucknow India
- Dayadhar Raj Srivastava Asstt.General Manager (Inspection and Audit) State Bank of India Lucknow Area, India
- Lloyd Delroy McCarthy Adjunct Professor in Africana Studies North Carolina State University United States
- Ghufran Naseem Senior Journalist Rojnama Sahara - Lucknow Edition India