Welcome to SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION’s Website.
SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION is located at: SOCRATES : SCHOLARLY RESEARCH JOURNAL 117 L 205 A NAVEEN NAGAR KAKADEV, KANPUR Uttar Pradesh – 208025, India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Journal’s terms and conditions. “The Journal”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Journal. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Journal’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.socratesjournal.com/printversion for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.socratesjournal.com/printversion
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.socratesjournal.com/printversion
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.socratesjournal.com/printversion
Redistribute content from SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SOCRATES JOURNAL PRINT VERSION’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Using the Print Version of SOCRATES:
The printed version of the journal Socrates ISSN 2347-2146 is meant only for off-line availability of the journal to the readers and contributors who are willing to read the journal in Printed Format. Readers would not be allowed to share the scanned pages of Socrates Print version on any Online platform.
All information provided by a user is strictly confidential. socratesjournal.com will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private information unless required by law, enforcement agencies, regulation or court order. Users agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality. Users acknowledge that their right to use the Service is personal to them, unless expressed otherwise. User agrees not to resell the print version of the Journal without the express consent of socratesjournal.com.
We use Paypal payment processing services to collect payments through this website and all the sensetive information are used by the payment gateway’s website. We do not collect and store any information of our users on this website.
Shipping and Delivery Policy:
Hard copies of the journal Socrates for delivery is done through Indian Postal Service. International Book Post shipping requires us to ship books in open envelope and is not registered. Therefore, we will not be in a position to provide a tracking number. The shipping time mentioned anywhere on the website are approximate and we cannot guarantee them. The shipping time mentioned anywhere on the website are approximate and we can not guarantee them. Users are recommended to place an order early on if they have a deadline to meet.
Apart from the shipping time, the print on demand Journal also need time for production, which varies from 7 days to 2 weeks depending on the production requirement and quantity ordered.
Cancellation and Refund
Journal print copies ordered through this website are printed as they are ordered. Because the Journal copies are printed on demand by third party/our printer, we cannot cancel orders, accept returns or provide refunds on these products.
Disclaimer of warranties:
Users expressly agree that the use of the service is at their sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We makes no warranty that the services will meet the user’s requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. We makes no warranty regarding any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the users obtains from http://socratesjournal.com or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Write an E-Mail: email@example.com